high pressure sodium lamps have been specially designed
with SLP (Son Light Power).
Suitable for growth and blooming.
- Presented in a discharge tube of polycrystalline aluminum enclosed in a tubular glass bulb.
- The discharge tube contains a blend of sodium and mercury with xenon gas.
- Clear tubular outer bulb.
- High efficiency 600W [>150 lm/W = 90000
lumens 200.000 Phyto-Lumens
- High emission of radiation PAR (Photosynthetically
Active Radiation between 400 and 700nm).
- Light is more rich and nutrient in respect
to the common HPS lamps.
- SLP technology enhances the reliability and
reduces the rate of early failures with reliable
ignition for the duration of the lamps life.
- They have the best performance and profitability
in greenhouse productions.
- Given the high emissions of blue and red spectrums,
this lamp encourages the ideal result for growth
and quality of the plant and flower.
- Good environmental choice because they offer high energy efficiency and a long, reliable lamp life.
- This product complies with RoHS regulations.
- This product is covered by CE regulations.
- Utilizes only high quality ignition structures to achieve the maximum grade illumination and colour temperature.
- Horticultural applications, plant irradiations.
Subject Comparison: data sheet Sonlight Agro 400W
|Spectrum distribution colour power
|Diagram of light emissions